Destiny of Spirits Wiki
Advertisement

Rusalka.jpg

Name Rusalka Lore Slavic Myth and Folklore
Rarity DOS - UC.png Element Water.png Cost 2.0 Skill Cost 40
Battle Skill Reflect Rune
Effect Counter.png 20% Counterattack chance for 80% damage (one ally) up to 4 times.
Stats HP ATK SPD
Base 300 120 100
LV 15
LV 25
LV 35
How to Obtain
SStone.png No.png DO 16x16.png No.png Hunt Question.png Battle Yes.png Event No.png




Acquisition

Advertisement